DNA Diagnostics featured in Reuters article “Pressured for profit, oil majors bet big on shale technology”
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC.N), Statoil (STL.OL) and others are using DNA sequencing to pinpoint high potential areas, collecting DNA from microbes in oil to search for the same DNA in rock samples.
- Podcast with Evercore: When Silicon Valley and the Oil Patch Collide with Ajay Kshatriya of Biota
- Biota’s DNA Diagnostics Technology Featured in SPE Publication
- Hart Energy profiles DNA Diagnsotics across the asset lifecycle in US Shale
- Biota discusses technical and commercial progress with premier energy bank, Tudor, Pickering & Holt
- Biota presenting DNA sequencing to enhance reservoir economics at several SPE events in April 2018