Attend Biota SPE presentation at the Hydraulic Fracturing Conference
Visit our booth #14 at the SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference and Exhibition.
January 23-25, 2018
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center, The Woodlands, TX
Our SPE presentation co-authored with Anadarko:
Tuesday, 1/23 at 2:15 pm – 2:35 pm
“Applying Subsurface DNA Diagnostics and Data Science in the Delaware Basin”
About the Conference
The SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference is a critically important event for our industry and one of SPE’s most popular events. The conference features a robust technical program with more than 50 technical papers, dynamic training courses, and an exhibition of the latest products and services. The event will present current and proven technologies in hydraulic fracturing, lessons learned from fracture-simulated wells, and how to apply this technology globally.
- Attend Biota SPE presentation at the Hydraulic Fracturing Conference
- DNA Diagnostics featured in Reuters article “Pressured for profit, oil majors bet big on shale technology”
- Biota featured in World Oil article “U.S. shale producers applying DNA sequencing to improve reservoir economics”
- Majority of Top US Shale Producers Apply Biota DNA Sequencing
- Visit Biota at SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) 2017