Attend Biota SPE presentation at the Hydraulic Fracturing Conference
Visit our booth #14 at the SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference and Exhibition.
January 23-25, 2018
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center, The Woodlands, TX
Our SPE presentation co-authored with Anadarko:
Tuesday, 1/23 at 2:15 pm – 2:35 pm
“Applying Subsurface DNA Diagnostics and Data Science in the Delaware Basin”
About the Conference
The SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference is a critically important event for our industry and one of SPE’s most popular events. The conference features a robust technical program with more than 50 technical papers, dynamic training courses, and an exhibition of the latest products and services. The event will present current and proven technologies in hydraulic fracturing, lessons learned from fracture-simulated wells, and how to apply this technology globally.
- Biota presenting DNA sequencing to enhance reservoir economics at several SPE events in April 2018
- Biota presents well spacing case studies on 200+ wells from the Permian Basin in World Oil March 2018 magazine
- Biota featured in March 2018 Journal of Petroleum Technology
- Biota presents at SPE Golden Gate Section March 2018 Meeting
- Biota presents at Innovation Agora @CERAWeek 2018