Biota presents at Innovation Agora @CERAWeek 2018
Monday, 5th March 2018, 2pm
CERAWeek, the premiere energy executive conference, is an annual gathering of a community that fosters senior level collaboration and dialogue among participants. Thought leaders from start-ups and traditional energy companies as well as investors, government representatives and academics gather during the week to explore the great transformation underway in technology and its impact on the energy future.
CERAWeek features the Innovation Agora, a dedicated space and program focused on conversations about the emerging technologies—from digitalization to robotics, storage, and mobility—that are converging to create the energy industry of the future.
Featuring innovative thought leaders from established companies, universities, start-ups, investors, and governments, we will explore new pathways for the energy future.
The Agora will showcase the new and emerging technologies impacting the energy industry, feature exciting sessions and offer informal networking and collaboration opportunities in the Agora Lounge.
- Podcast with Evercore: When Silicon Valley and the Oil Patch Collide with Ajay Kshatriya of Biota
- Biota’s DNA Diagnostics Technology Featured in SPE Publication
- Hart Energy profiles DNA Diagnsotics across the asset lifecycle in US Shale
- Biota discusses technical and commercial progress with premier energy bank, Tudor, Pickering & Holt
- Biota presenting DNA sequencing to enhance reservoir economics at several SPE events in April 2018