Visit Biota at SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) 2017
Visit Biota at Society of Petroleum Engineers Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition.
October 9-11, 2017
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, TX
About the Society of Petroleum Engineers
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose more than 164,000 members in 143 countries are engaged in oil and gas exploration and production. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge providing publications, events, training courses, and online resources.
About the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE)
ATCE is the meeting of choice for SPE’s members and other professionals seeking education on current and future technologies that help find and produce hydrocarbons faster, more efficiently, safer, and more cost effectively. ATCE is SPE’s annual meeting of members and features groundbreaking papers and special technical events designed to accelerate the application of innovations in every technical discipline.
- DNA Diagnostics featured in Reuters article “Pressured for profit, oil majors bet big on shale technology”
- Biota featured in World Oil article “U.S. shale producers applying DNA sequencing to improve reservoir economics”
- Majority of Top US Shale Producers Apply Biota DNA Sequencing
- Visit Biota at SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) 2017
- Visit Biota at Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC) 2017