Visit Biota at SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) 2017
Visit Biota at Society of Petroleum Engineers Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition.
October 9-11, 2017
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, TX
About the Society of Petroleum Engineers
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose more than 164,000 members in 143 countries are engaged in oil and gas exploration and production. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge providing publications, events, training courses, and online resources.
About the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE)
ATCE is the meeting of choice for SPE’s members and other professionals seeking education on current and future technologies that help find and produce hydrocarbons faster, more efficiently, safer, and more cost effectively. ATCE is SPE’s annual meeting of members and features groundbreaking papers and special technical events designed to accelerate the application of innovations in every technical discipline.
- Biota’s DNA Diagnostics Technology Featured in SPE Publication
- Hart Energy profiles DNA Diagnsotics across the asset lifecycle in US Shale
- Biota discusses technical and commercial progress with premier energy bank, Tudor, Pickering & Holt
- Biota presenting DNA sequencing to enhance reservoir economics at several SPE events in April 2018
- Biota presents well spacing case studies on 200+ wells from the Permian Basin in World Oil March 2018 magazine